To support the digitization strategy of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, the Heidelberg Digital Unit implements a customer portal. As part of this development, I supported the development team as a full-stack developer, with front-end and back-end tasks, developing REST services based on .Net.
The responsibility was the further development of a customer portal with access to customer service, performance analysis, predictive maintenance and much more for customers in the fields of industrial printing, packaging and embossing. The product is a distributed application that consists of multiple services that connect to SAP systems and hardware devices to help customers assess the condition of the industrial color printers, report problems or scheduled maintenance, report wear prevention information to support.
- Single Page Application with Angular 4+ / including AngularJs migration,
- Redux, NgRx (Reactive Extensions), Typescript,
- KendoUI, Bootstrap, SASS/CSS3
- C# with ASP .Net MVC Core,
- WebApi, Entity Framework Core
- MSSQL, Linq
- Binding to SAP ERP / MS CRM over SOAP and REST
- Visual Studio Team Services for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Prototyping and Mock-ups for the UI