In Deutsche Bahn VENDO Project takes place the renewal of the distribution platform for services in railroad passenger transport department of DB AG towards an innovative, modular platform.
Thus, the traveler is supported by a simple booking on a companion application. In the case of travel issues, consistent and personalized communication is provided before, during and after the trip. VENDO’s goal is to implement an update for the existing subsystems to improve the experience of the railroad travellers.
The Subproject “Modularization of Offer Components” has the following objectives: New offers can be provided promptly, with the aim of being able to react to short-term market and customer requirements.
- User Interface / UX design of the data maintenance application
- VueJs, Vuetify, Material Design
- Node.js, npm, webpack
- Spring MVC
- JAVA / JEE
- API design (especially versioning), JSON / JSON schema, data maintenance processes
- Test Automation, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment in the area of cloud and its data supply (AWS, among others)
- Experience in agile software development after SCRUM (or SAFe)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Service-oriented software design / development (SOA) and microservices in the cloud