The project ‘PlanIT’ is an application for the evaluation of measures on the infrastructure of the railway network with regard to its economic and economic impact. In addition, a forecast of the expected rail traffic is provided to support a resource-optimized train path planning at DB Netz. As part of the Analytics team, I was responsible to create a planning tool that will help a logistics company to map its trains schedules.
- Work on a client based on the technologies Html5, TypeScript, Angular 2
and Kendo UI
- Implementing database access strings using the Microsoft Entity Framework
- Implementation of interfaces to third-party systems
- Implementation of statistical / mathematical algorithms
- Quality assurance (unit tests, automated component tests)
- Single Page Applications using Angular 4, KendoUI, Typescript, Html5, Jasmine, Karma, Bootstrap, npm and Gulp;
- Web clients: WebApi, SignalR and REST;
- Programming with C # / .NET, Entity Framework, Owin, Katana, OData, Simple Injector
- Conception and implementation of DBMS agnostic data models / data access layers for MS SQL Server and Oracle;
- Creating applications with service-oriented architectures.