The project ‘PlanIT’ is an application for the evaluation of measures on the infrastructure of the railway network with regard to its economic and economic impact. In addition, a forecast of the expected rail traffic is provided to support a resource-optimized train path planning at DB Netz.
Full stack developer for the application in Angular 4 / C # / .NET according to Microservices Application Pattern.
- Work on a client based on the technologies Html5, TypeScript, Angular 2
and Kendo UI
- Implementing database access strings using the Microsoft Entity Framework
- Implementation of interfaces to third-party systems
- Implementation of statistical / mathematical algorithms
- Quality assurance (unit tests, automated component tests)
- C # / .NET, EntityFramework, OOP, Simple Injector
- WebApi, SignalR, REST
- Owin, Katana, OData
- Angular 2 & 4, Typescript
- Jasmine, Karma, npm
- DBMS: MS SQL and ServerOracle