As part of the front-end development team, Radu Poenaru implemented features and maintained the administration portal. The client wasÂ one of the world wide leading solutions for desktop sharing and online collaboration over the Internet, which offers a complementary B2B web application that support their clients in managing all the aspects of remote IT support, using the already existing products for Windows, Mac and Linux desktops and Android, Windows 8 and iPhone mobile platforms.
Using modern web techniques like CSS3 animations, Kendo UI, KnockoutJs and Â BootstrapÂ libraries in a Single Page Application, the portal creates a rich and responsive experience for the clients. Since the communication is based on AJAX calls to the modern ASP .Net MVC application, Â the UI updates automatically without the need of refreshing the page. Using a system of notifications, feature that Radu Poenaru implemented as a jQuery sidebar widget , the user can quickly react to his customers’ needs and requests.
- Develop new features and fix issues
- Cross-browser, cross-platform desktop and mobile development
- Front-end design using HTML5 and CSS3
- User experience improvements
- Web Performance optimization
- Quality assurance through code overview
- Testing of new features/fixes
- On-time delivery using Scrum methodology
- Kendo UI
- ASP .Net MVC 4
- Scrum methodology
- Subversion (SVN)